Re: [SLUG] St. Pete meeting...follow up..

From: John (john@jmp-systems.com)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 11:01:12 EST

Aaron, at the meeting we spoke briefly about Samba and the fact
that a presentation was recently done at another SLUG meeting.
That was the time I packed a lunch and a suitcase (well, perhaps
I exaggerate a bit) and tried (and failed) to make it to
Sarasoto.

In any case, I believe it might have been Mark Bishop
(mark@bish.net) who gave that talk. I have no idea weather he
could be enticed to trek up to St. Pete, or whether someone else
could lead a similar discussion, but it might be an interesting
topic for a future meeting.

(Speaking for myself, I got Samba to work, but it was only after
taking about 100 shots in the dark. I would still like to
understand what's happening under the hood.)

John