Re: [SLUG] dual boot question

From: corey@serviceweb.net
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 23:39:41 EST

System Commander was quite nice. While in college, I had installed Dos/Win 3.1,
Win 95, Win 98, NT4, Linux and Solaris X86 on one machine (just because I could)
and it worked nicely.

These days I would reccomend the setup of Grub to control the loading of the
bootloaders for you, it's free and it comes with the newest linux distributions.

HTH,
Corey