[SLUG] Firewall/router box problems

From: Smitty (a.smitty@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 22:06:41 EST

I have set up my old box as a firewall/router. There are no problems in it
accessing the internet. However, when I try to access the internet from my
workstation, it is unreachable, as well as the firewall box. I have also
been running a firewall on the workstation. As far as I know, I have entered
the correct internal ip addresses in the configuration. One possible glitch
is that I did not know what address to enter for a destination address.
Would that be my isp's ip address? I am very new to this so am unsure about
what I am doing right and wrong.
Any experienced suggestions?
Smitty