Re: [SLUG] Setup gateway

From: Larry Sanders (rhatman@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 23:17:18 EST

A good place to start is the SLUG web site and mailing list. congratulations.
There is a lot of good documentation in articles known as "HowTo"s
You can find a good collection at The Linux Documentation Project
     http://en.tldp.org/HOWTO/Firewall-HOWTO.html
Also check out the Red Hat site for the Installation and User's Guides.
     http://www.redhat.com/support/resources/networking/
A good pc for a firewall will be an early (Socket 7) pentium, 32MB ram
(64 is better), 3gb drive or bigger, and two NIC cars.
Then "All You Have To Do" is start practicing an installation.
And be willing to ask good questions.
Larry :-)