Re: [SLUG] problems with creating backups

From: Ronald KA4INM Youvan (ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 20:16:28 EST

> Ok I am having problems. I won the Red Hat 8.0 at the last meeting and I can't,

> for some unknown reason, make a backup copy of the cd's.

   Did ` isodump ' fail to make a useable iso image, or did cdrecord make
a bad CD-R from the good image?

   You might need to get the latest version of isodump, I had to 2 or 3
months ago.

  Save going to `the broken operating system' for a more serious problem.

(I can't imagine what that might be)

--
        73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
     100% Slack. since July, 1997 (still free!) SENT D&T are UTC