Re: [SLUG] Linux Classes

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 16:53:14 EST

On Sat, Dec 07, 2002 at 10:29:55PM -0500, Joe Brandt wrote:

> I have gone to meetings in Brandon and
> Sarasota and find that they are at a level well above my comprehension
> (for now).

I've not been to the Brandon or Sarasota meetings, and I understand that
SLUG meetings could be a little intimidating. However, at Tampa and
Dunedin meetings, I try to make it a point to be available to assist
newbies in whatever problems they have. If I don't have the answer, I
can hopefully point out someone who does. Likewise, you're welcome to
bring your box and get hands-on help.

As I say, I've never been to the two meetings you mentioned, but I
imagine the folks that run them would be more than happy to assist in
any way they can.

Paul