Re: [SLUG] php question (sort of linux related)

From: Josh Tiner (jtiner@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 17:07:21 EST

well...though it's a bit dated you may want to visit webmonkey.com - I'm
certain it contains tutorials that cover that sort of thing. Also, php.net
or maybe it's .org contains VERY detailed documentation with commentary
appended to it. can't go wrong with that. a good reference book for your
desk couldn't hurt either.

-jtiner