Re: [SLUG] scans

From: jeff (jdavis70@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 23:23:34 EST

        Whatever it was, all is quiet now. Nothing on the log but what is
supposed to be there now. I had rebooted the cable modem just before
this started, and I was given a new IP so maybe I was just seeing the
leftover traffic. I looked up some of the "non-137" ports and they were
the typical online gamer ports along with IM and ICQ.

        Thanks for the packet capture, Bob. Hope I didn't waste your time over
nothing. Tomorrow's project is to make sure the Micro$lop traffic
doesn't get logged anymore. :)

        Thanks guys!

        Jeff