RE: [SLUG] Linux Classes

From: wchast@utilpart.com
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 08:59:22 EST

I would also like to meet with a few people and
clear up the "lagoons" one gets going it alone.

This is not a bad idea, just need a place to do
it and set a time. I am sure that the beer for
the instructor(s)((as long as we do not end up
with more instructors than students)) can be
taken care of.

I am sure that there are many of us who just need
some polish here and there to get us up to where
we feel much better with things. Example, I have
never had real good luck with kernel compilations,
I also would like to see more "tips and tricks"
type of things.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy any hard copies you may have printed and
remove all copies of the e-mail from your hard drive. Opinions, conclusions
business of Utility Partners, Inc shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.

Visit us on the web at http://www.utilpart.com