[SLUG] Message received?????

From: Brother Joseph (irisinc@tbi.net)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 22:21:14 EST

Hello! I got this message from your automated server response.

Your message to slug@nks.net was not delivered.
Filtering software for E-mail detected potentially
Offensive content in this E-Mail or its
Attachments and will delay the delivery of
This E-mail until the System Administrator can
validate the content.

I can imagine that some people do not like my writing ability but a
machine, give me a break! Hope I didn't offend the little electrodes, you
know how impressionable little sparkies are.

Does this message from your machine mean that my days as TV critic are
numbered, I so enjoyed watching that program for some reason of which I'm
not sure.

Oh well, censorship still seems to be alive and well even in the "Open
Source" community.

Tada,

Joseph