[SLUG] Re: reset archive - continued

From: patrick grantham (pwgrant@cssi-fl.com)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 14:03:27 EST

I forgot to mention the files in question exist on a hard drisk that was came
from a WinNT box and deliberately formatted FAT32. Seems that NO file
attributes can be changed. At least chmod failes to change any attributes.
Less reformatting, any suggestions? Backup software that use attributes fail
to recognize that these files are unchanged.

--
Computer Systems and Services, Inc.
Orlando, FL 32824