Re: [SLUG] Postfix questions, some general rambling

From: Doug Koobs (dkoobs@dkoobs.com)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 18:55:55 EST

I have no rules et up in IPTables, with Accept as the policy on all chains
(this machine is not yet reachable from the Internet...)

Nothing seems wrong in the logs... I can post them if you want...

As for the FQDN problem, I meant would it be a problem if the Postfix server
could not determine its own FQDN... I edited /etc/sysconfig.network, and now
hostname gives the FQDN, but still can't telnet to port 25...

Thanks!!

Doug