RE: [SLUG] A Challenge....

From: wchast@utilpart.com
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 21:12:37 EST

The buggers stand there and HAND count them.
Our guy that catches them sometimes mis-judges
by 15-20 fish, and some of them think you are
trying to pull something over on them. I want
something that is within say 5 fish of what I
say are in there, I would also rather be over
5 fish than under. They may short you but they
DO NOT want to be shorted. We tried to get 30
cents a fish and they fight or refuse to purchase
so we are stuck with 25 cents a fish. Most of them
are getting 50 cents a fish to the public. These
are pinfish and pigfish. Also pinfish will be
anywhere from 50 grams to 150 grams, so there is
quite a bit of variation in weight. I do not
want to give away too many either. The other idea
with a counter is to be able to rapidly count
out a requested number and get a printout with
price on it, if it is accurate afte a while they
will quite the hand count stupidity and just take
the load we deliver.

Keep the ideas coming folks, this could be fun.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy any hard copies you may have printed and
remove all copies of the e-mail from your hard drive. Opinions, conclusions
business of Utility Partners, Inc shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.

Visit us on the web at http://www.utilpart.com