Re: [SLUG] A Challenge....

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 21:21:33 EST

Don't forget the geek factor in all of this. Sure it would be easier to
"estimate" bait fish by some arbitrary standard. But why, when you could
learn something really cool instead? There's also the "climb the mountain
because it's there" mentality. I built a MOSIX cluster for this reason. It
was cool, I had a few extra boxes...It was fun! :-)

Russell