RE: [SLUG] A Challenge....

From: Pat Morris (p2002morris@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 20:20:43 EST

How important is it to have a precise count of these
bait fish? All the bait shops I go to when I go
fishing give me an approx. count, approx. a dozen
shrimp for example, on the generous side. Wouldn't a
non-technical solution be more appropriate, such as
some sort of template to estimate x amount of fish
take up x amount of a profile, or weighing the fish,
where you know how much a single fish would weigh, and
then project that for the count plus the weight of any
liquid..... -Pat