RE: [SLUG] A Challenge....

From: wchast@utilpart.com
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 17:37:08 EST

Ahh, I shall go and get it. The hardware should be easy.
I get a IR LED bar and keep it lit while the fish go between
it and the detector bar. As the fish go in front of it they
cast varying shadows on the detector bar. The trick will be
to interpret them properly, and cause a count to take place.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy any hard copies you may have printed and
remove all copies of the e-mail from your hard drive. Opinions, conclusions
business of Utility Partners, Inc shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.

Visit us on the web at http://www.utilpart.com