RE: [SLUG] Linux Classes

From: Craig Zeigler (craig@caffeine-addict.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 07:41:18 EST

Of all the crazy things that were suggested, I have to say thank you to
everyone there. It gave me enough to think about, and when I got home, I
started playing with it. PoPToP is up and running (accepting connections
from Linux boxen only).

Besides, what would we have done if I hadn't brought something to poke
and prod... You're sick and didn't wanna talk anyway :)