RE: [SLUG] A Challenge....

From: wchast@utilpart.com
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 08:07:43 EST

The fish will be coming down the sluice at a
pretty good clip. probably as many as 3-5/second.
You dump them in the receiver, and open the sluice
as soon as they feel the current and sense the dropping
water level they want to "follow the water"

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy any hard copies you may have printed and
remove all copies of the e-mail from your hard drive. Opinions, conclusions
business of Utility Partners, Inc shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.

Visit us on the web at http://www.utilpart.com