[SLUG] Squirrelmail

From: Diego Henao (webmaster@bloodhound.slyip.com)
Date: Fri Dec 27 2002 - 02:33:26 EST

Hello,

I was messing with my apache server and with the php.ini. Everything
started when I tried to install ampache. I made a mistake not making a
backup, but now I got a problem every time I try to access my squirrel
mail. I remembered that I changed some options, but I don't remember the
default.

 I am going to attach the error that I am getting. Any help will be
appreciated.

Thanks Diego

Fatal error: Failed to initialize session module in
/usr/share/squirrelmail/src/redirect.php on line 47

Warning: Failed to write session data (user). Please verify that the
current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on
line 0