Re: [SLUG] Squirrelmail

From: R.G. Mayhue (r.g.mayhue@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Dec 27 2002 - 06:49:20 EST

On Friday 27 December 2002 02:33 am, you wrote:

It sounds like you changed the session.save_path in the php.ini file.

Go into the php.ini file and look under the [Session] section and see
what the session.save_path is set to, it is usually /tmp.

session.save_path = /tmp

Squirrel Mail uses PHP sessions to store its variables and needs the
path above set to a directory where it has read/write permissions.

--
R.G. Mayhue
r.g.mayhue@verizon.net