[SLUG] Mozilla Profile Problem

From: Doug Koobs (dkoobs@dkoobs.com)
Date: Fri Dec 27 2002 - 22:26:42 EST

I'm running Mandrake 9, with Mozilla 1.2.1. I can open one instance of
it with no problem. However, when I go to open another instance of it
(using a shortcut I created on the "quicklaunch" bar) the Mozilla
Profile Manager pops up, asking to select a profile. There is only one
there, and when I select it, and press "Start Mozilla" I get an error:

Mozilla cannot use the profile "foo" because it is in use.
Please choose another profile or create a new one

I have completely deleted the profile, but as soon as the new profile is
created, this happens again. However, If I have an open instance of
Mozilla, and click on an http link in email, it opens another instance
of Mozilla without a fuss... What gives? A problem with the shortcut? It
used to work fine... Thanks!

Doug