RE: [SLUG] Redhat ext3 harddrive problem - and fix - but wonder why

From: Mike Manchester (mchester@pobox.com)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 18:29:44 EST

One is an IBM 1 gig and the other is a Maxtor 20 gig. The suspected
drive is the IBM.
Mike M.

Though I'm still scratching my head on why a hard drive that contains
the /boot and swap partition would cause slow program loading.

NOTE: this slow program loading just started a couple of days ago. Up
until this machine rocked.

Mike M.