[SLUG] One more thing Bill...

From: David R. Meyer (dmeyer07@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 08:36:29 EST

You said I conveniently left out any mention of SLUG on my new website
when I changed the name of the company. Why don't you also mention that
I conveniently left out any mention of the school project all together
since I was dong more wireless and satellite broadband than anything
else, and since I was told BY SLUG...i repeat,BY SLUG to not even
mention it if I wasn't going to give credit to those who helped, which
we did on the original web site if you remember.

Bill you have an agenda. I don't know what it is, but I do know
this...you want to join FLALUG, you're welcome to. You want to form
your Florida Linux Alliance, go for it...I think it's a great idea. But
my guess is that no matter what I did you would try and find fault and
get yourself credit for something you had nothing to do with, other than
making crap up. Quit being a part of the problem. You want to try and
discredit me, please get your facts accurate, and don't conveniently
forget to relay a messages, such as the one about my offering to help
with the Brandon group in your absence.

Dave