Re: [SLUG] One more thing Bill...

From: Matt Miller (mmiller1@mptotalcare.com)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 11:21:54 EST

On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 08:36, David R. Meyer wrote:
> You said I conveniently left out any mention of SLUG on my new website
> when I changed the name of the company. Why don't you also mention that
> I conveniently left out any mention of the school project all together
> since I was dong more wireless and satellite broadband than anything
> else, and since I was told BY SLUG...i repeat,BY SLUG to not even
> mention it if I wasn't going to give credit to those who helped, which
> we did on the original web site if you remember.
>
> Bill you have an agenda. I don't know what it is, but I do know
> this...you want to join FLALUG, you're welcome to. You want to form
> your Florida Linux Alliance, go for it...I think it's a great idea. But
> my guess is that no matter what I did you would try and find fault and
> get yourself credit for something you had nothing to do with, other than
> making crap up. Quit being a part of the problem. You want to try and
> discredit me, please get your facts accurate, and don't conveniently
> forget to relay a messages, such as the one about my offering to help
> with the Brandon group in your absence.

I believe several members have already iterated the desire to have these
personal flamewars either moved to the politics list or dealt with
one-on-one.
I believe everyone can contribute something positive, and I would hate
to start filtering certain members on the list in order to avoid this
bickering tripe.

--

Matt Miller Systems Administrator MP TotalCare gpg public key id: 08BC7B06

-- An improperly trained Samurai dies quickly.