RE: [SLUG] XFree86 re-install

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 11:18:05 EST

I think that xrestore will restart your xsession when it gets messed up,
If I recall the command correctly. May be xrestart,,,

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot lose"