RE: [SLUG] CUPS question

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 11:28:00 EST

I am trying to learn CUPS. I have a local printer working and am able
to send to a network printer via the spooler on the server (via my
workstation). But the output through the spooler is only lines and
lines of data. Not the test page I am looking for. Do I send directly
to the printer (Lexmark Optra S 1855) of use the spooler on the linux
server? And why am I getting everything but the test page? I have
changed the filter srom no filtering to PS1 to PS2 with the same
results.

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot lose"