RE: [SLUG] CUPS question

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 13:29:46 EST

I got it printing by specifying the socket connection and then giving
the ip address of the printer. Thanks Smitty

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot lose"