RE: [SLUG] RE: USB and Kodak DX3700

From: Antone (antone.heyward@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 19:42:15 EST

I have the DX-3600 model and if you press the transfer button on the dock
then go to a shell and type 'gphoto2 -P' it should download all the files on
the camera to the current directory. Try the 'gphoto2 --auto-detect' to see
if it finds your camera. If it works just make a link to run an executable
file like with:

Cd \whateverdir
Gphoto2 -P

You may have to be root depending on your security. Hope it works.