Re: [SLUG] Just a thought.. or two..

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 21:08:03 EST

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 07:55:43AM -0800, Mark Banschbach wrote:

<snip>

> In this case.. I am not compaining.. just offering a
> suggestion. Possibly it may be time to attempt to
> review what the populous is in need of. The method by
> which this can be accomplished might include a number
> of methods.. which might include a web page that might
> be accessed and allow people to enter selections about
> what they would like to see, formats ,
> information,education, or what ever comes to mind. In
> this way people who are more passionate about their
> desires can respond and people who don't care can opt
> to not answer and go on their merry ways.

Well, there is something like this at the bottom of every page of the
SLUG site-- it's a link that's titled "Problems or Comments". People
often use it to send me email on things that have nothing to do with the
website, like "when's the next Dunedin meeting?" People use it to email
me when links on the site are bad, etc., as well. If you've got comments
or suggestions, you can click on the link and fill out the form. And of
course, you can always email me direct. Feedback's welcome.

Paul