Re: [SLUG] Soundblaster Live Card drivers etc ?

From: A2L1 (A2L1@gte.net)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 14:38:51 EST

If it was about the faceplate function----
Yep, I did ask about the "live drive" face and how to get it to function under
Linux. Alas although it was answered and a few solutions were offered I
did'nt get a chance to impliment any. The box had a mobo malfunction and in
the process I had to format a drive, you guessed it, the format wiped the
email and I never did try to get it working. I think it may have been worth
the effort to get it working. Because I did'nt want to take up time and
trouble others I did'nt want to ask again, so it still isnt working. Now
since my embarassment is public I will ask again. Whoever replied the last
time I thank you but would ask again -- How can I get the faceplate
functions and controlls to work with Linux. It is a SoundBlaster Live with
the bay faceplate, midi-in-out, voulme controls,mic jacks.and headphone
jacks. Any help and information will be greatly appreciated.

                                       A J