Re: [SLUG] Dead PC

From: Justin (m9u35@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 23:23:36 EST

Hey there...

It's 90% unlikely to be your RAM or CPU--that would give a POST beep.
Most likely the motherboard is the problem.

_Make_sure_ you check all connections, especially video connections.

One time I had a similar problem, and it turned out to be a loose
monitor cable, even though it was the kind that screws in! Mystery.

You can find ample stuff about hardware problems on the web.

--
Justin Keyes
m9u35@yahoo.com

Democracy gives the aura of legitimacy to acts that would otherwise be considered tyranny. --Walter Williams