[SLUG] Dead PC

From: Doug Koobs (dkoobs@dkoobs.com)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 19:19:49 EST

When I power it up, all the fans start spinning, but I never get any BIOS
beep code, and never get any video. Could it be bad Motherboard, CPU, or
Memory? Hehe, I gues that doesn't really leave much else :) I really don't
have any spare parts to swap out to test... I've tried using the jumper to
reset the BIOS while power was unplugged and battery out. I've removed all
IDE and PCI devices, still no good... Any ideas? THanks,

Doug