Re: [SLUG] Dead PC

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 23:45:57 EST

If you have the keyboard plugged in and all cards removed and drives
dissconnected then usually you are dealing with a dead processor.

Especially if the power is on and no beeps are happening also try removing
the ram just to see if you get a ram error if nothing at that point
processor would be 95% possible.