RE: [SLUG] trying to mount nfs /

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 08:27:55 EST

Mike,

Just use rsync. It is easier than mounting a drive and then copying.
And it is completely unattended. I use it every night to do just what
you are trying to do.

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot lose"