Re: [SLUG] Need Windows Password Cracker Help

From: Andrew Wyatt (awyatt@fewt.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 11:43:51 EST

> 2. Many of the people on this list have or know the tools I need to do
> this.
> 3. I only asked for help, because this is kind of an important
> situation.

If it's important than you will find the answers much faster by asking
the questions in the right place. There may be 3 people in a Linux group
that can answer your question, but 500 in a Windows group. I could tell
you how to do it myself, but this isn't the place for Windows help
(IMHO). Everyone tell me to shuddup if you think I'm wrong. haha

-Andrew