[SLUG] kmail

From: A2L1 (A2L1@gte.net)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 13:27:01 EST

I have a question about kmail. Is there a way to filter all incoming html to
trash/garbage?
I have native kmail filters set but they dont seem to have a restriction for
html content, only for specific content/address. I just want to filter all
html mail to trash, dont even want to see it but so far all my attempts have
failed. Is there a way? I am using kmail with pop3 not using spamassin or
anything like that, primarily because of the edit text file stuff etc. I have
killed alot of stuff editing files, unfortunately it was stuff that was
supposed to be there/work.

         Thanks,
          A J