Re: [SLUG] kmail

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 16:14:07 EST

YES

In the main window > Settings > Configure Filters > set appropriate name or ID
and move to trash

or

In the main window > Settings > Configure Pop Filters > set appreciate name or
ID then set delete from server

This should adequate all references to the squabble from Kmail.

Suggestion is to set as wide as possible to eliminate as much as possible.

This of course will result in the loss of some relevant info but judging from
the level of bickering it will be worth it.

Frank