Re: [SLUG] Need Windows Password Cracker Help--STOP IT

From: David R. Meyer (dmeyer07@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 14:19:45 EST

Actually Andrew, you were partially correct, and partially incorrect. I
did not mention in the first email I sent to SLUG that I was running
Linux on my laptop and wanted the app for that. You assumption that I
was looking for Windows help was incorrect, but my not stating that I
was wanting a Linux app was incorrect on my part. I just assumed that
as this was a SLUG list, it was understood that I was running Linux.

However, you are mistaken when I was trying to bait a flame war. I
asked a question because I needed help. I posted a question on both
lists. Nobody was trying to bait a flame war here. As stated earlier,
there have been other Windows questions in the past with no problems.
The original question was asked politely, and I asked it because I was
not able to find exactly what I was looking for, and my time to do this
is very limited given the situation.

All I wanted to do was get an answer to a question, of which I did not
know.

Dave