Re: [SLUG] How to post to lists

From: Matthew Moen (mattlists@younicks.org)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 09:28:07 EST

One man's squabble is another man's reasonable discussion. And vice
versa.

Personally, I don't think it's unreasonable for the list admin to ask
people not to unconstructively slam the LUG on the LUG's on list. Paul
wasn't talking about any real gripes and complaints Dave had. He was
complaining about Dave unconstructively slamming SLUG and promoting his
LUG in the process. I've never seen such meaningless drivel and
ugliness on a LUG list before. (Although I'm sure it's not the first
time.) I probably would unsubscribe were the list admins /not/ taking
care of this sort of nonsense.

I'm not subscribed to the other list, but I can only imagine the
half-truths flying around there right now.

Thus spake Frank Roberts - SOTL on the 11 day of the 01 month in the year 2003:

--
Matthew Moen