Re: [SLUG] How to post to lists

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 08:09:14 EST

I have had enough of this !@#$%^&*()

Since I can not take you off the list that leaves me two options:
1. Withdraw from the list
or
2. Filter all post from you to trash and the others supporting your squabble
to trash - where the belong.

I have chosen the latter for the current moment.

If that doesn't solve the problem then there are other lists.

Thanks

Frank