[SLUG] Need a suggested app.

From: patrick grantham (pwgrant@cssi-fl.com)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 08:15:30 EST

How it pains me to be involved in spamming and mail bombing. The reputation
of the web dev team at my "real" job has given us more email jobs that I care
to admit. I unfortunately, am tasked with dealing with the massive amount of
prefer an open source Linux based solution) that is suited to retreiving
emails from a pop account, sorting, exporting address, even auto-forwarding.
Though I have started using search engines, opinions (that is to say:
positive suggestions) of those on the list are valuable.

Any suggestions?

--Patrick