Re: [SLUG] Need a suggested app.

From: Ian C. Blenke (ian@blenke.com)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 12:13:17 EST

On Sat, Jan 11, 2003 at 11:25:39AM -0500, patrick grantham wrote:
> If it wern't so profitable I am sure the would stop.

You realize the the cssi-fl.com is fully registered to YOU. From someone
looking at abuse, it would appear that you yourself are fully
responsible. I'd suggest bringing this up to management and at least
generating a generic ficticious entity to be the tech/admin/billing
contacts.

If my name were all over the registrar records of a spamming operation,
I simply could not in good concience allow the abuse to continue.

But that's me ;)

 - Ian