[SLUG] U are mistaken. Is possible for you NOT to editorialize?

From: patrick grantham (pwgrant@cssi-fl.com)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 13:27:09 EST

For the record: The company name in the sig (and this domain) is NOT the
organization doing the email marketing. It's for my side "G-Job" work.

Anyone want to drag pornagraphy, abortion, and religious in your flaming of
people. Anyone do work for a health care org? Why don't you all go bash
HMOs. IS IT POSSIBLE to just simply answer a request for knowledge.

Are you people that bored?

I am just looking for a better wrench to do my "real" job. If you don't have
something positive to contribute, please don't contribute anything.

Please stop emailing offlist too.

--Patrick