Re: [SLUG] A good start

From: Levi Bard (levi@bard.sytes.net)
Date: Sun Jan 12 2003 - 11:06:02 EST

> And what is SLUG going to do, Invite them to sit thorugh an advanced lesson in sendmail or mysql? SLUG is not structured to be of assistance to newbies.

Actually, if it was requested, someone would probably do a presentation on sendmail or mysql configuration. Additionally, I would think the majority of new Demo CD users would generally be interested in doing workstation/desktop installations, not mail servers and databases. At least at first...gwahahaha!

Levi