Re: [SLUG] A good start

From: Ronald KA4INM Youvan (ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 21:15:24 EST

> SLUG is not structured to be of assistance to newbies.

  Actually, that's why I am here, I'm not a newbee, but I can't get:

joystick
cups
(before that) lpr
DRI

ATI `all in wonder video' and NTSC channel input to file
("video for LINUX" and TV capture, mplayer works great!)

Text color restored after viewing a PIX file using ZGV
or any other console image viewing, (with mc)

. . . working. Because I'm just a user, I don't have much

time to work on this confusor and most documentation is unclear
and examples must be outlawed!

  I can't attend meetings as a rule.

--
        73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
     100% Slack. since July, 1997 (still free!) SENT D&T are UTC