Re: [SLUG] A good start

From: Levi Bard (levi@bard.sytes.net)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 16:57:08 EST

> Actually, that's why I am here, I'm not a newbee, but I can't get:
>
> joystick

USB or gameport? For my usb gamepad, I just had to (compile and) `modprobe joydev`. For a gameport joystick, you should just need to (compile and) modprobe the joystick module that corresponds with your joystick, joy-analog being the "generic" case.

> ATI `all in wonder video' and NTSC channel input to file
> ("video for LINUX" and TV capture, mplayer works great!)

You can use mplayer/mencoder to do TV capture. Or did you mean that you already have?

HTH a little,
Levi