[SLUG] Terminal Server client for debian

From: cpace@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 16:16:01 EST

The subject pretty much says it all. I need a Term Server client but packaged
in .deb format so I can just apt-get it. Or if you have a better solution for
this:

I am trying to create a diskless workstation using Knoppix and I'm not sure if
this can be done. We want the stations to basically connect to Win2K Terminal
Server and since Knoppix is debian based I'm wondering if there is a way to put
a Terminal Server client on it in someway (maybe redo the iso so it is part of
the actual system load). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pace