Re: [SLUG] Card reader problem

From: Maureen L. Thomas (elgato513@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 02:39:51 EST

I tried your suggestion of mount /dev/sda1 /mnt/camera (my dir name)
and it comes up with an error that states I have to tell it what file
system it is. Although in my fstab listings I used auto. But I do
 have a multi reader with three distinct slots. I only am using the one
slot for the kodak mem. I'll have to play around and see if using a
different /sda will help. Thanks for the help, Maureen