Re: [SLUG] Card reader problem

From: Scott Piper (piper@ij.net)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 11:25:45 EST

I have a multi format card reader (dazzle 6 in 1 or something like that)
and on it, the compact flash is sda while the smartmedia is sdb. Each
slot is a different LUN on the scsi device. Check /proc/scsi/scsi to
see what hardware you have listed. You could also try the Knoppix CD,
which will probably set up the card reader correctly (have it plugged in
when you boot). That would give you a clue of how you have to set up
the reader in whatever distro you are running.

scott