[SLUG] USB CD Burner

From: cpace@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 15:18:50 EST

I am trying to find a way to use a USB CD Burner under RH 8.0. Every resource I
find on the web (ie. HOWTO's) all say USB isn't supported currently but I
believe those HOWTO's might be out of date given the good USB support the 2.4.x
kernel has. Any assistance would be appreciated. I'm going to run a cdrecord
-scanbus to see if it shows (I'm not at the box currently) but any help would be
appreciated. I don't necessarily need step-by-step, just a couple of links so I
can read up would be helpful. Again, I looked but everything points to the fact
USB is not supported currently :(

Pace